Hearst TelevisionOmaha, NE
Full Time Job
KETV TV, the Hearst Television ABC affiliate in Omaha, NE and the dominant market leader, is seeking a Media Sales Account Executive to join our outstanding sales team. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join the exciting, fast paced television and digital advertising business with KETV-TV and Hearst Television. The Account Executive is responsible for selling television and digital advertising to local businesses. This position will be responsible for developing new TV and Digital Revenue. The ideal candidate is coachable, thrives in a goal-oriented team environment and has strong interpersonal skills. If you are motivated by an excellent product, great compensation, and working with a talented team of professionals, look no further. KETV-TV is one of the top ABC affiliates in the nation and Omaha's News Leader on-air and online. We will provide the tools for powerful multi-platform marketing solutions that will create partnerships to retain and grow our existing and new client base – you provide sales ability, positive attitude, client focus, and desire to WIN! If you want to work for the best, we want to hear from you today!
• Generate revenue across all available platforms
• Prospect, contact and present to new businesses to generate new advertising revenue
• Manage inventory and protect station rate structure.
• Develop new revenue through local business development
• Form strategic business and market partnerships
• Manage an active account and client list
• Regularly meet with local and digital sales managers to ensure progression and success with stated goals.
• Act as negotiator for assigned accounts; ensure sales proposals are consistent with station strategies.
• Create and deliver sales presentations to multiple points of contact with client/agency personnel.
• Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• Accountability within a goal-structured organization
• Needs a positive, results-oriented attitude and must be a team player
• Proven track record of successfully selling to business owners and CEO's
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Wide Orbit, Kantar and One Domain/WO Media Office a plus.
• Must be able to use qualitative research effectively to further sales effort
• Strong formal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience