Hearst NewspapersAmherst, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/18/2021 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Seo Strategist jobs in Amherst-NY
Search all Seo Strategist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Seo Strategist? The SEO Strategist will work with our existing Search Engine Optimization team to provide strategic SEO services for our clients. The SEO Strategist will be responsible for researching, identifying and implementing emerging SEO trends and tactics.
This role will manage all aspects of day to day SEO strategy for clients. This position requires a deep understanding of analytics and identifying relevant insights, a strong ability to audit technical website issues, as well as hands on experience in on-page optimization, social media strategy and link development.
Success metrics will be based on growth in overall qualified organic traffic for client sites and ranking of specific keyword phrases.
The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in a client facing role with strong written and verbal communication skills. This individual will be required to present SEO audit findings and implementation plans to our clients via conference calls. Candidate must possess organizational and time management skills as they will be responsible for the management of several advanced SEO campaigns.
• Creates and reviews reports with clients of their current and historical SEO campaigns.
• Performs client specific keyword research and competitive analysis.
• Performs technical SEO Audits of client websites.
• Identifies, recommends, and implements on-page website SEO optimization.
• Performs Back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization.
• Analyzes client websites and provides well-defined strategies to improve site conversion and ROI.
• Creates and presents written recommendations for SEO performance improvements.
• Performs day to day client relationship management, if needed.
• Manages SEO projects including kickoff, requirements analysis, development, testing and launch.
• Researches and analyzes industry changes/developments in search engine optimization.
• Contributes to the company SEO blog.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
A BA/BS Degree preferred. A minimum of one year of experience. Experience with advanced Search Engine Optimization is preferred but not required. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills.