Hearst NewspapersSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Deliver newspapers on open routes in assigned distribution center timely and accurately
• Assist in resolving customer complaints through delivery verification
• Occasionally assist in Warehouse/Distribution Center
• Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges
• Demonstrate a willingness to enthusiastically accept many varied projects and new responsibilities as assigned
• Persistence when encountering obstacles to keep the project moving to completion.
• Consistently show respect for colleagues at all levels to contribute to a positive work environment.
• Ability to maintain composure and work well under pressure.
• Consistently demonstrate the ability to move into problem-solving mode whenever challenges or concerns arise.
• Must be able to safely perform all physical requirements including: walking, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, stooping and kneeling
• Repeatedly lifting newspaper bundles weighing up to 40lbs.
• Must be able to push and pull 4-wheel newspaper carts weighing in excess of 200lbs.
• Must perform other duties as assigned by supervisors, managers, or directors
, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
• Must be available to work third shift (2:00am-6:00am)
• Reliable Transportation; a valid U.S. Driver's License, and proof of auto liability insurance
• High School Diploma required
Bi-Lingual Preferred, but not required