Multimedia Sales Executive
Hearst NewspapersMidland, TX
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 11:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Multimedia Sales Executive jobs in Midland-TX
Search all Multimedia Sales Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Multimedia Sales Executive? We are looking for an Account Executive to maximize advertising sales potential through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with local businesses. This position will interact and manage local agency business in Midland, TX, for the Midland Reporter. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
• Consistently meeting/exceeding all print and digital revenue goals.
• Understanding the clients' advertising needs and developing the ideal marketing solution for them utilizing the consultative sales approach.
• Delivering customized sales presentations in person or by phone/web-demos
• Generating new leads by making cold calls and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
• Being the face of the Midland Reporter-Telegram and ensuring a superior customer experience
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
• You're self-motivated and results oriented
• You have an outgoing, resilient personality
• You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
• You're confident and not willing to accept average
• 2 years of sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding goals
• Passion to educate clients in their marketing options and close deals
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills, Digital Sales experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.