Global Account Executive
Hearst NewspapersNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Global Account Executive jobs in New York-NY
Search all Global Account Executive postings
Full Time Job
Global Account Executive
King Features ( http://kingfeatures.com/ ), a division of Hearst is looking for a dynamic, high-performing Global Account Executive with experience selling digital and print advertising, content, and/or other services over the phone, by email, via web-based conferencing, and face-to-face in a geographic/vertical based territory. Reporting to the Global Senior Sales Executive, you will be an individual contributor responsible for managing a client book of business and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction and retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and exceeding sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in a competitive market. Position can be based in any of the following metropolitan areas: New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, Los Angeles, or Dallas.
What You'll Do:
• Meets and exceeds sales quota by making significant outbound telephone sales calls to prospects and/or renewing contracts
• Manage books of business, as well as enterprise deals, and upsell new products and services.
• Manages a geographic/vertical territory to sell all products and services to prospects via the telephone and face to face visits, when applicable.
• Research companies, gather prospect information, identify key players, and generate interest
• Handles all aspects of the renewal process for assigned Accounts, from contract and customer performance review through negotiations to closure
• Enters accurate prospect and sales data into Salesforce and related systems.
• Effectively manage a sales pipeline 3x monthly goal.
• Performs effective online presentations
• Work with Hearst legal department to negotiate terms and conditions on enterprise-level deals
• Globally sell into new digital media verticals like transportation, healthcare, telecommunications, etc
Who You Are
• Experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Experience hunting within Fortune 1000 accounts
• Comfortable selling to VPs and C-level executives
• Desired 5 years relevant outbound sales experience within Media
• Aptitude to grow revenue of client base of assigned accounts.
• Ability to manage an enterprise sale, start to finish
• Ability to build rapport with client & prospect contacts and understand their business direction & short/medium term needs.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to Travel, post COVID.
• Experience with Salesforce and Powerpoint a must
• Experience with launching new products a plus