Digital Sales Specialist
Hearst NewspapersSan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
• Digital development and coaching of regionals sales teams.
• Analyze performance and upsell opportunities along with account executives.
• Build strategies and solutions for strategic account opportunities.
• Communicate and interact with internal teams and clients.
• Aide in creation, go-to-market strategy, execution, and performance review of key projects.
• Evaluate outcomes and make recommendations for improvement.
• Facilitate and coordinate team training and new initiatives.
• Build campaign strategies to address key account opportunities.
• Deliver creative solutions from concept to successful execution; ensuring integration between digital solutions available.
• Work closely with the Sales Director to support the maintenance of base contracts and continued revenue growth.
• Work alongside the sales team to create compelling client-ready assets and presentation materials.
• Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery is provided at all times.
• Act as the advocate of digital solutions within the Company, client, and business strategies.
• Aide Account Executives in client performance reviews and upselling of base contracts.
• Assist in managing vendor relationships when necessary.
• Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes, developments, and new business opportunities.
• Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure, and fantastic interpersonal and presenting skills.
• Must be highly a motivated individual with experience and passion for digital strategies and implementation plans.
• Must be a ''Best in class'' team player with a great attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of digital research tools and mythologies.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Newspapers requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Newspapers will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical, including pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition, and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.