Hearst NewspapersMidland, TX
Full Time Job
Front Desk Associate
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
• Strong computer and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Positive attitude with excellent customer
• Organized, adaptable, able to multi task,
detailed and have a willingness to learn.
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Answering incoming multi line main phone.
• Instructs and Direct visitors, maintains
security procedures and monitors log in book.
• Receives, sorts, and distributes all mail and
packages to the appropriate departments.
• Process all Circulation, Advertising and
internal payments to customer accounts.
• Assists customers with billing inquiries and
resolve billing discrepancies.
• Input daily cash, balance accounts, and prepare
• Process and balance end of period and end of
month spreadsheets and reports.
• Measure and verify daily newspapers.
• Prepare ad counts and daily inch reports.
• Preparing various reports.
This position is fulltime. We offer a competitive compensation plan and