Hearst NewspapersMidland, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Accounting Clerk jobs in Midland-TX
Search all Accounting Clerk postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Accounting Clerk? Front Desk Associate
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
• Strong computer and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Positive attitude with excellent customer service skills
• Organized, adaptable, able to multi task, detailed and have a willingness to learn.
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience required.
• Answering incoming multi line main phone.
• Instructs and Direct visitors, maintains security procedures and monitors log in book.
• Receives, sorts, and distributes all mail and packages to the appropriate departments.
• Process all Circulation, Advertising and internal payments to customer accounts.
• Assists customers with billing inquiries and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Input daily cash, balance accounts, and prepare bank deposits.
• Process and balance end of period and end of month spreadsheets and reports.
• Measure and verify daily newspapers.
• Prepare ad counts and daily inch reports.
• Preparing various reports.
This position is fulltime. We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits package.