Hearst NewspapersSan Antonio, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Manager jobs in San Antonio-TX
Search all Account Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager? PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVE: Assist with pre-call planning; maintain and develop existing advertisers to reach their maximum potential by matching their needs with our products; and monitor the initial launch when new clients are transitioned to territory or category reps from the acquisition team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Prospect blueprinting and fact finding prep.
• Work with Marketing to provide sufficient data to support sales calls or presented solutions.
• Monitor the new accounts being transitioned to territory or category reps from the acquisition team. Responsible for assisting in the smooth timely launch of initial campaigns.
• Complete account management, upsell, retention, and overall success of accounts assigned to them.
• Liaison between sales and SEO Fulfillment Teams.
• Monitor/Evaluate program performance and create reporting analytics.
• Provide marketing solutions.
• Participate in team-based selling.
• Outside sales position; requires driving.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience, Skills, Licenses, Certification, Education Required:
Marketing / advertising experience. Degree preferred. Self-initiative; good communication skills; professional presentation skills.