Hearst NewspapersNorwalk, CT
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2021 6:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Norwalk-CT
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive? ''We must be alarmingly enterprising and startlingly original. We must be honest and fearless. And we must spark a revolution.'' - William Randolph Hearst, 1887
About Us: Join one of the nation's largest diversified media and publication company! Hearst is a global media powerhouse, to outlets such as; ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, Esquire, O The Oprah Magazine, ELLE, CT Post, New Haven Register, and many more. We have had a presence in Connecticut since 1755. We are a leader in the growing $50 Billion Internet Advertising Industry alongside the ever-changing local advertising ecosystem, and we are committed to building an infrastructure to support the goals we are going to achieve to become THE Leader in local marketing.
The Connecticut Media Group is investing in its sales force and we want you to be a part of it! Hearst is searching for a dynamic Digital Account Executive to maximize advertising sales revenue through multiple channels. As a Multi-Media Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and managing a sales pipeline and maintaining ongoing business relationships. You will be working with your customers to promote compelling solutions that best fit their advertising needs. As an advocate for the customer within Hearst, the role works in cooperation with other departments to ensure we are able to meet and exceed customer expectations both in performance and process.
• Calling on local and regional businesses to show the value of our suite of advertising products – everything from display ads and SEO/SEM to weekly inserts and print advertisements.
• Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with a passion to consistently earn, retain and increase revenue
• Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting your clients' businesses through multiple channels!
• Researching, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing - You own the sales cycle, and have the support of your local account management team to aid in continued support after the sale!
• Closely follow advertising market trends
• Previous B2B Sales Experience in the Media / Digital Marketing Space.
• Google Certified
• Prior Digital Sales: At least $25OK sold
• Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
• Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must.
• Strong track record of successful internal and external relationship management
• Valid US driver's license and reliable transportation.
• A great work environment – it's never boring here!
• Paid in-depth sales and product training.
• Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
• Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
• Health, dental, 401k, paid time off – we have you covered!
Hearst is an EEO employer and performs pre-employment background checks. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.