Account Executive / Sales Crw
Hearst NewspapersAlbany, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 12:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive / Sales Crw jobs in Albany-NY
Search all Account Executive / Sales Crw postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive / Sales Crw?
Full Time Job
Capital Region Weeklies, publisher of Local First and the Advertiser, and part of the Hearst Corporation is investing in its sales force and we want you to be part of it!
We're searching for an Account Executive to maximize sales revenue. You will be responsible for developing and managing a sales pipeline and maintaining ongoing business relationships. You will be working with clients to promote compelling advertising solutions.
As an Account Executive, you can expect the following:
• Calling on clients to show the value of print advertising
• Executing sales tactics, implementing marketing strategies and delivering effective sales presentations with passion to consistently earn, retain and increase revenue
• Becoming an asset in the community by boosting your client's businesses
• Providing valuable feedback to management to improve sales and marketing strategies.
• Researching, prospecting, marketing, cold calling, presenting and closing. You own the sales cycle and have the support of your local management team to aid in continued support after the sale.
We're looking for someone with a demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach. If you have two to five years' sales experience, especially in advertising, join us. We offer paid, in-depth, sales and product training; competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential and significant opportunity for advancement.
Our commitment to multiculturalism, inclusion and anti-racism is reflected in our content, hiring strategies and culture. We encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply, and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status