Account Executive Retail
Hearst NewspapersMidland, TX
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive Retail jobs in Midland-TX
Search all Account Executive Retail postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive Retail? Job Description
Multi-Media Sales Executive -Medical
Reports to Sales Manager
$1000 Retention Bonus paid after 90 Days. Multi-Media Sales Executives maximize advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with local businesses. This position will interact and manage agency business through local We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers, while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business. This position will be responsible for managing, cultivating and growing revenue in the medical related vertical. Territory will include all medical, dental, optical and related categories of business.
• Consistently meets/exceeds all print and digital revenue goals.
• Understanding the clients' advertising needs and develop the ideal marketing solution for them utilizing the consultative sales approach.
• Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos
• Generating new leads by making cold calls and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
• Be the face of the Midland Reporter-Telegram and ensure a superior customer experience
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience in the medical marketing and or sales preferred
• You're self-motivated and results oriented
• You have an outgoing, resilient personality
• You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
• You're confident and not willing to accept average
Required Skills & Experience:
• 2 years of sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding goals
• Passion to educate clients in their marketing options and close deals
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills, Digital Sales experience a plus
• Bachelor's degree preferred