Account Executive - Real Estate
Hearst NewspapersSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/24/2021 10:28:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive - Real Estate jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Account Executive - Real Estate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive - Real Estate?
Full Time Job
Account Executive – Real Estate
Hearst Bay Area is looking for a smart, motivated and high-performing Account Executive to join our Real Estate Team. As an Account Executive at San Francisco Chronicle/SFChronicle/SFGATE you'll be responsible prospecting, closing and managing opportunities within the Real Estate vertical- brokers, agents and related services This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture – specifically, prospecting for new business and upselling an existing account base. Delivering results against quota for print and digital strategies in order to attain revenue and share goals through the development of overall direction, product and service launches, and training . Sound like you? Read on…
What you will do
• Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis
• Continually build pipeline of new business and upsell opportunities
• Become an expert on Hearst digital and print products/services and conduct discovery calls and presentations with prospects and customers
• Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts
• Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts in fast moving and varying complexity sales cycles
• Work in a team-selling environment with experienced Account Managers and a Digital Sales Strategist and apply appropriate resources to opportunities
What you need
• Prior Real Estate advertising sales experience with prior marketing experience with broker or agent a plus.
• 1-2 years' digital media sales experience preferred, print a plus.
• Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
• Proficiency using Salesforce.com and strong Microsoft Office Skills
• Skilled in live and virtual presentations, online web demos, and remote sales processes
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
About Hearst Bay Area
Hearst Bay Area, Northern California's largest news media and services group, connects businesses large and small with their target audience, through a comprehensive suite of multi-touch solutions unmatched by local competitors.
About the San Francisco Chronicle/SFGATE:
San Francisco and the Bay Area has always been a city and market on the edge - of technology, thought, food, and culture. Here seismic shifts, literally and figuratively, constantly reshape the landscape. We deliver news and provocative perspectives that engage the smart, forward-thinking people who choose to live on the edge.
SFGATE provides a 360° view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic, unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city.
Join our Team!