Sr Financial Analyst
Hearst MagazinesCharlotte, NC
Full Time Job
We are one of the nation's largest versified media, information and services company with more than 360 business. Our current portfolio expands the traditional publishing company people have come to know us by, we now own cable networks like A&E, HISTORY, ESPN; financial leader Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of media information and service business: transportation assets and digital services business iCrossing and KUBRA.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
What you'll do:
• Responsible for several magazine properties budget, forecasting, and analysis.
• Creating reports and analysis through SmartView and Oracle FRS.
• Creating Excel templates and drilldown capabilities to assist Accounting with close process.
• Various recurring management reports, as well as ad hoc reporting and analysis on a constant basis.
• Opportunities to assist additional magazine units migrate to Oracle suite of products.
Who you are:
• BS/BA Accounting degree
• Advanced Excel/Smart View experience required
• Experience with Oracle GL and EPBCS preferred
• CPA preferred Must understand debits/credits, income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow.
• Three to five years of job-related work experience
We do great work, with great people. Want in? Apply today.