Senior Producer, Video
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2022 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Senior Producer, Video jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Producer, Video postings
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and Oprah Daily. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels-print, digital, video, and social-with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
Hearst Magazines is seeking lead creative video producer to oversee brand video cross platform with a current focus on on-site content. This person is responsible for managing brand specific video projects which may include overseeing producers, shooters, editors, and motion designers, working alongside brand, Entertainment, development and partnership teams through the ideation, production, and post-production process on a slate of simultaneous projects. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of the digital landscape as well as a strong drive to create engaging video content that offers a fresh, nuanced, and highly engaging. In addition to having a great eye and smart ideas, this person must be able to collaborate seamlessly to bring stories to life in video. Ideal candidates will have a deep well of ideas for and a strong vision for experimenting with formats and visual storytelling.
What You'll Do
• Work hands on to create new video franchises across content verticals (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook), working with the editorial team to identify opportunities that will translate into compelling video storytelling
• Oversee video creative cross brand and platform.
• Book/hire freelancers as needed for various projects with PM.
• Manage post-production (give notes and feedback on various edits, GFX, etc.).
• Implement best practices and style guides to ensure maximum performance.
• Manage video production budget with PM to maximize resources for creating new content.
Who You Are
• 6-8 years of experience producing (a background in digital media is crucial).
• Demonstrated ability to produce internet-forward/highly engaging short and long-form video.
• Creative thinker and innovator with a keen eye for engaging visual storytelling.
• Obsessive knowledge of what's happening in the digital video and multimedia space and keen understanding of the competition.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and other Creative Suite products a plus.
• Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Magazines requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Magazines will consider requests for reasonable accommodations on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.