Senior Marketing Manager, HGTV Magazine
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
HGTV Magazine seeks an intelligent, creative and entrepreneurial team player to join our marketing team as a Senior Marketing Manager.
• Develop and execute standard and custom merchandising programs including advertorials/impact units, consumer events, digital/social, multimedia, sampling, etc. across multiple categories.
• Oversee all aspects of custom marketing programs from idea generation/proposal writing through project execution and budget management.
• Partner with Discovery Inc to build convergent programs across on-air, online, and in-book.
• Develop sales support materials including media kit sheets, sell sheets, presentations, mailings and other program collateral.
• Accompany sales team and/or marketing management on sales calls to present marketing platforms and client-specific opportunities.
and Experience Required:
• 3-5 years marketing experience in magazines, on-air or digital in ad sales marketing
• Ability to work well under time pressure, be organized and juggle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
• Strong background in writing with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentations
• Ability to conceptualize unique platforms on his/her feet to create engaging reader experiences on behalf of advertisers
• Dedicated to providing clients with the best possible service
• Have a passion for, or sincere interest in, the HGTV brand
• Understanding of standard reports such as MRI, AAM, Starch, MediaRadar, etc.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and experience with Adobe CC preferred
You must include your resume as an attachment in order to be considered for this role.