Senior Director, Product Marketing
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2021 7:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Director, Product Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director, Product Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director, Product Marketing? Your Team
Hearst's Media Platforms division is Hearst's internal product, technology and design group, which spans both CDS Global and Hearst Magazines. CDS Global is a business process solutions provider that uses its unique data and technology assets to support the entire consumer lifecycle of major publishers.
The Director of Product Marketing for Media Platforms will build an end-to-end strategy to clearly, articulately and concisely communicate the business and product capabilities to both new and potential customers and internally across multiple stakeholders.
What you'll do
• You will develop the ''story'' as well as the positioning and messaging for this new organization and key offerings. Also creating and executing new business and recruitment campaigns.
• You will lead the product marketing activities across the entire portfolio.
• You will partner closely with product teams to assess customer needs, analyzing market trends and monitor competitive activity as we bring new offerings to market.
• You will be leading the Go-To-Market launch process including proposition, market needs analysis, and product positioning.
• You will work collaboratively to support customer specific marketing plans and campaigns, collaborating closely with demand generation.
Who you are
• 10 years product marketing experience or business development experience in the Media/Publishing or Content distribution industry.
• Deeply technical with expert knowledge in creating implementation and end-user documentation with an ability to map all communication to a broader strategy.
• Experience in value proposition development, product positioning, competitive monitoring and product launch process for a new or established product.
• Extensive experience in product marketing role which includes setting sales and marketing strategy of products or services.
• Deep understanding of how product marketing fits into the overall marketing framework and narrative.
• Strong marketing program execution capabilities within a highly matrixed organization.
• Proven experience collaboratively working with cross-functional colleagues.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills, especially to executive leadership. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.