Senior Director, E-Commerce Shops
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2021 2:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Senior Director, E-Commerce Shops jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Director, E-Commerce Shops postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Director, E-Commerce Shops? Senior Director, E-Commerce Shops - Consumer Products
We are looking for a Senior Director to join our Consumer Products team and lead strategy and development of our e-commerce shops. This team's mission is to create, merchandise, and market unique consumer products that will help us build deeper relationships with our 300MM audience across our broad portfolio of media brands. This person will be responsible for shaping our platform and merchandising strategy, driving forward our roadmap, and partnering with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to achieve aggressive ecommerce growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading e-commerce strategy at established brands and/or marketplaces and will have a proven ability to leverage an iterative, data-driven approach to consumer experience, conversion funnel optimization, and growth.
What You'll Do:
• Lead strategy and execution of our e-commerce shops including overall UX, merchandising, conversion funnel, analytics, third party integrations, QA, etc.
• Identify areas of improvement on the platform, prioritize features that could drive results, and analyze the performance of these new features on a daily basis.
• Work with other business leaders to develop new ways to leverage our e-commerce platform to drive the overall business forward.
• Project Manage our product roadmap alongside Magento 2 Development team.
• Lead QA and testing on our shops across all media brands.
• Partner closely with a broad group of cross-functional stakeholders including product, marketing, business, editorial, design, legal, and external vendors.Work alongside our Product team across back-end integrations, identity, security, payments, and data & analytics.
• Build dashboards, identify trends in performance, and refine our attribution methodology.
Who You Are:
• You have a Bachelor's degree in Technology, Media, or Commerce.
• You have 10 years of experience in in e-commerce or marketplaces, specifically in growth or business strategy.
• You have a proven track record managing a team.
• You can focus on broader platform goals while planning, executing, and analyzing in the short and long-term.
• You have worked alongside developers and are familiar with technical development needs.
• You have the ability to interpret data, derive insights, and transform insight into action
• You are an effective project manager and can prioritize competing deadlines and resources against business goals.
• Experience operating inside of the Adobe Magento e-commerce platform and Amazon Seller Central.
• Proficient in a variety of systems and tools related to the platform including Google Analytics, Google Optimizer, Google Tag Manager, various Order Management Systems, ESPs, etc.
• Familiar with various e-commerce business models including DTC, dropship, affiliate, etc.
• Familiar with affiliate marketing and affiliate networks such as Rakuten, Skimlinks, etc.
#LI-AL1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.