Senior Consumer Revenue & Strategy Manager
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Consumer Revenue & Strategy Manager will assist in the development of innovative internal and external partnership programs in collaboration with Editors and Publishers to develop initiatives that drive consumer revenue growth.
This role will focus on building the right business partnerships to monetize content and consumer/brand relationships. Working in a test and learn environment, this role will prioritize the viability of individual brand initiatives that can be developed into scalable business models to be shared company wide. Encompassing business development, partnership marketing, marketing and operational support, with an eye on scalable opportunities, this role will continue to evolve. This position will report to the Executive Director of Consumer Revenue & Strategy.
• Develop creative solutions to build new business models through internal and external partnerships.
• Collaborate and support end to end development with cross functional teams including consumer revenue, digital partnerships, membership, product, editorial and publishing teams to drive revenue and subscription growth.
• Manage operational and fulfillment activities to support partnership and subscription acquisition activities including test execution, operations, legal agreements, performance reporting and user experience design leveraging available tools.
• Identify and develop relationships with new partners, onboard and manage existing partner relationships.
• Create and disseminate best practices and strategies.
• 4-5 years relevant marketing experience. BA/BS degree.
• Proficient in using data and consumer behavior to develop best practices
• High-performing PowerPoint and Excel user
• Collaborative team player with a passion for finding solutions
• Excellent communication, presentation and relationship building skills