Segment Producer, Hearst Originals
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Magazines is seeking a Segment Producer to join the Hearst Originals team. They will work across various digital and linear series. They must have experience on set and working with high level talent. The ideal candidate will have a keen understanding of celebrity news and pop culture with a background in both digital and television production.
• Coordinate shoots and production calendar
• Book freelancers and contractors
• Write various treatments and pitches
• Give feedback on videos
• Cast and book talent for shoots
• Book and scout locations
• 4-6 years of experience working in a digital video or television environment
• Experience working across multiple social platforms
• Flexibility on hours, ability to multi-task and deliver with tight turnaround deadlines
• Ability to thrive in a high pressure work environment
• An entry level understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Candidates must submit their resume in .doc or .pdf format to be considered.