Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2022 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Full Time Job
The Lifestyle Group (Country Living, Good Housekeeping, Prevention and Woman's Day) is seeking a Sales Assistant who will have the knowledge, tools and resources needed to assist the executive sales team.
What you'll do:
• Administrative support such as: list management, researching client contacts, mailing out issues, pulling pdfs and links of product mentions, and other department needs.
• Ensure that requests for proposals (RFPs) are being completed in a timely and accurate manner, and meet the client's objectives by gathering critical information from multiple stakeholders (sales, marketing, research, etc.)
• Work with the Business Managers to process insertion orders and help maintain other critical paperwork as needed
• Ensure client meetings and presentations are well prepared. Coordinate client entertainment as needed.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for marketing and media.
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and develop skills with Salesforce and other sales-related reporting platforms
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of all social media platforms