Sales Assistant, Lifestyle Group
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Sales Assistant role will require you to have the knowledge, tools, and resources readily needed to assist the sales team. This position will be responsible for supporting three Account Directors on a daily basis for the Hearst Lifestyle Group: Good Housekeeping, Woman's Day, Country Living and Prevention.
What you'll do:
• Ensure that requests for proposals (RFPs) are being completed in a timely and accurate manner, and meet the client's objectives by gathering critical information from multiple stakeholders (sales, marketing, research, etc)
• Handle regular requests from sales team for e-blasts, issue mailings, editorial credits, and other requests for clients
• Ensure client meetings and presentations are well prepared and coordinate client entertainment as needed
• Help account directors with ad positioning approvals, identifying contact information for new advertiser prospects and updating current contact lists.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree and relevant work experience, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for advertising sales and media
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment