Sales Assistant, Hearst Media Solutions
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2021 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant, Hearst Media Solutions jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Assistant, Hearst Media Solutions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant, Hearst Media Solutions?
Full Time Job
Hearst Magazines is seeking an Integrated Sales Coordinator to work with Hearst Media Solutions, our corporate sales organization focused on generating advertising revenue on a wide range of accounts. The position reports to the VP, Executive Director and supports two Corporate Advertising Managers. The Integrated Sales Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with Advertising Managers to help complete and track RFP's and assist with general administrative tasks.
This is a true hands-on-experience for the right candidate who takes full advantage of the opportunity and is looking to grow their career in media sales or marketing.
What You'll Do
• Handle requests/process for RFP completion which includes acting as liaison to individual brand titles, marketing req forms; research; positioning requests (you will be trained)
• Track positioning for print
• Manage insertion order approval and confirm layout
• Maintain Salesforce updates--print and digital
• Manage internal communication with Hearst Media Solutions teams along with the Integrated Brands sales and marketing teams
• Administrative duties including managing calendar, booking travel, submitting expenses and assisting with client entertaining including reservations and event management.
Who You Are
• You are able to multi-task, have strong organizational skills and work in fast-paced high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
• You are proactive and have a strong sense of ownership and pride of work
• You have strong interpersonal skills with highly collaborative style
• You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• You have superior attention to detail and timely follow-through
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of programs