Sales Assistant, Fashion
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/13/2023 7:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Fashion Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant, Fashion jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Assistant, Fashion postings
Full Time Job
The Sales Assistant is an entry level role that assists the sales team with sales coordination duties and performs the administrative tasks of the Fashion Pod sales process, for specific accounts across all 25 brands within the Hearst portfolio. It is a role that can be grown and developed to the person's individual abilities and goals. This position reports into the Category Lead and is responsible for supporting the sales team across print, digital and social and requires self-motivation and extreme attention to detail.
What You'll Do
• Respond to clients relating to in-bound advertising requests.
• Act as Liaison externally between Hearst clients and sales team, and internally between marketing, editorial, and brand development teams.
• Accurately complete advertising RFP's.
• Handle mass email blasts, editorial credits, and other client's requests
• Work with the Business Managers to process insertion orders and help maintain other critical paperwork as needed.
• Prepare competitive share of market reports & analysis. Aid in client prospecting, share in the responsibility of monitoring trade media for important client information and industry developments
• Manage Sales expenses monthly, arrange travel as needed.
Who You Are
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Interest within the media or advertising industry
• Must be personable, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Should have MS Office Suite experience (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
• 0-2 years of experience, with interest in media/advertising
The base salary for this role is $40,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.