Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/4/2020 8:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for QA Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all QA Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a QA Analyst? QA Analyst (Temp to Perm)
Hearst Magazines is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Tester to fill a full-time position in New York.
Client needs candidate to fill the role and perform software testing and testing of overall end to end system processes and integrations as well as to work with teams on defect tickets, requirements, test scripts, and documentation.
The candidate filling this position will be part of a team supporting several applications, including Salesforce. In addition to supporting and enhancing the live systems the team is currently working on deploying an enterprise wide billing system that controls and records print and digital revenue that feeds financial data via system to system integrations. Additionally, the team provides support to Salesforce and other internal systems serving a large base of users.
• Participates in efforts to design testing for development components.
• Develops accurate system test scripts based on delivered business requirements, design features, functionality, conforming to related business workflows.
• Executes test scripts efficiently, provides documentation, and success/fail result data.
• Ability to troubleshoot and analyze issues found while testing
• Addresses testing requirements related to new release deliveries.
• Works with the end users to define and document current business process flows that relate to the various supported business systems and applications.
• Able to communicate well and work with external resources, team members, and other department employees.
• Trains the system users on application functionality as delivered when required.
• Serves as lead QA analyst/tester in meetings as required.
• Ability to analyze and refine business and functional requirements.
• Functional and performance testing of other systems such as Salesforce.com.
• Proficient using MS Office –Excel, Word etc.
• Demonstrated ability to gather and organize requirements
• Strong interpersonal management and writing skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possesses technical computer knowledge with a good understanding of software development, particularly databases.
• Media industry knowledge is a bonus This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.