Hearst MagazinesRemote, TX
This was removed by the employer on 5/16/2021 6:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Remote-TX
Search all Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager?
Full Time Job
Temporary Project Manager
WHOLE HOME Senior Production Coordinator - Freelance - Fredericksburg, Texas
House Beautiful is seeking a project manager for our 2021 Whole Home Project in the Fredericksburg, Texas. The Whole Home is a 360° edit/sales partnership that brings together interior designers, sponsors, and editorial to present an entire house full of design ideas for our audience. Check out last year's Whole Home project here. We are looking for someone who can own this project from start to finish and ensure all stakeholders are hitting deadlines and are up to speed on project process. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail orientated, and able to work with designers, videographers, and clients in a professional and proactive manner. The position will report to House Beautiful's Market Director. Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as a Liaison with builder/developer in Fredericksburg (house location is a little over an hour away from San Antonio and around 2 hours outside of Austin), marketing editorial team based in New York, and a video team split between New York and Fredericksburg
• Manage/update master project doc
• Manage product ordering tracking
• Assist with weekly calls by compiling agenda items (From Edit, Biz, Builder, Pr Events, compiling post-call notes after every call with clear directive on next steps naming point people for each, and following up on action items)
• Catalogue notes important documents on Dropbox and in shared doc (sponsor products, call agendas, floorplans, etc.)
• As needed: conduct site visits/close space meet with point people to scout event venues, etc.
• Be in constant communication with builder and production crew so shoots can be executed
• Ensure any sponsor asks and editorial moments are captured
• Take notes on what is being said in interviews so we can source/shoot b-roll according to topics discussed
• Maintain clear list and samples of what items designers use like fabrics/furniture/ appliances/hardware
• Assist with managing production assistants
• Have a get-it-done attitude and willingness to pitch in wherever needed, including, unpacking, cleaning for shoots, food runs, etc.
• Capture progress videos/ pictures of the house
• Set up post-production team for success with detailed notes of what was shot each day, and how it fits into the larger series
Who you are
• You are flexible, organized, detailed with a background in interior design
• You understand production timelines for video shoots
• You are a superstar production coordinator
• You can commute daily to Fredericksburg, Texas to our home site
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.