Product Manager, Subscription
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/23/2020 10:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Product Manager, Subscription jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Manager, Subscription postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Manager, Subscription? Your Team
Hearst's Media Platforms division is Hearst's internal product, technology and design group, which spans both CDS Global and Hearst Magazines. CDS Global is a business process solutions provider that uses its unique data and technology assets to support the entire consumer lifecycle of major publishers.
As a Product Manager you will participate in the development and product management of a digital and physical subscription management platform for Hearst's Media Platforms division and their customers. This role you will have the opportunity to play a critical part in the digital transformation of a world-leading media company, by developing new subscription products within a new platform designed to support Hearst's global media businesses.
What you'll do
• You will get the opportunity to drive product execution on a team dedicated to building products focused on a subscription management platform that will be leveraged across both online and offline channels.
• You will analyze, determine and prioritize target customer, end-user, and internal stakeholder needs.
• You will develop strategies and execute plans to drive usage and business value.
• You will get the opportunity to own overall metrics around product usage and customer acquisition.
• You will define and communicate a portion of the product roadmap aligned with company objectives, and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
• You will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to build momentum and alignment, and shepherd product concepts through execution, validation and adoption.
• You will ensure appropriate customer research, usability testing and rapid iteration. Ensure a valuable and productive user experience.
• You will document, validate and prioritize product specifications within an Agile/SCRUM development environment.
• You will be able lead build vs. buy evaluations for key integrations ensuring we are investing prudently in core competencies and technologies and partnering where more appropriate.
• You will have the opportunity partner closely with marketing teams, focusing on leveraging both existing and new technologies and products to support audience creation and activation across channels.
• You will manage requirements for multiple internal and external customer databases, as well associated marketing automation tools and processes.
Who you are
• You have 2-5 years in Internet/Web/Mobile product management, with expertise in managing and/or building consumer-facing subscription products.
• You have experience with subscription management and product fulfillment platforms
• You are familiarity with at least one or more enterprise-class Subscription Management and billing platform such as Zuora, Aria, Billing Platform, GoTransverse or equivalent internal technology
• You are familiarity with digitally focused subscription management and payment platforms such as Piano, Stripe, Recurly or others
• You have proven track record of full responsibility through the product life cycle in a fast-paced, Agile environment. Has shipped highly successful products.
• You have ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once, sticking to deadlines.
• You are customer focused. Deeply understands the market and unmet needs. Loves to create and deliver outstanding products that delight customers and is passionate for constant innovation.
• You are highly collaborative. Builds trust and strong relationships at all levels, influences without formal authority, pushes back when appropriate, earns respect, and respects the contributions of others.
• You are an excellent communicator. Articulates the product strategy and roadmap, structures the problem at hand, experienced and comfortable gaining alignment and in presenting to senior executives.
• You are a strategic thinker. Understands business objectives and converts them into clear product plans, follows through with execution.
• You are analytical and results orientated. Uses hard data to assess opportunities, metrics driven, ruthless in prioritization, overcomes obstacles to drive business outcomes.
• You are driven and motivates others. Takes initiative, sets context, listens and finds compromises, drives for clarity, relentless, hard-working, self-accountable.
• You understand technology and keep up with the latest trends. Works with implementation teams to adapt to technical constraints without compromising end-user solutions.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and challenge. Thrives in a fast-paced environment, concurrently manages multiple initiatives, remains optimistic.
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.