Paid Intern - Global Strategy, International
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/24/2023 8:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Global Strategy, International jobs in New York-NY
Search all Paid Intern - Global Strategy, International postings
Part Time Paid Internship
The Internship Program
The Hearst Magazines Summer Internship Program is a paid, full time 11-week program for undergraduate rising juniors, seniors, and graduate students. From June 5 – August 18, 2023, our interns will gain an immersive, hands-on experience with one of the top publishers in the world.
In addition to working with their assigned team on important projects, interns will gain access to Hearst's diverse professional network by participating in intimate learning sessions and join fun peer networking activities throughout the summer. Program participants will also leverage Hearst's resources to work on and present a group project to senior leaders at the conclusion of the program.
Hearst Magazines International, HMI, is the global unit of Hearst Magazines focusing on the global footprint of our most beloved brands. Hearst Magazines' portfolio of more than 25 powerful brands in the U.S. - including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics - inspires, entertains, and builds new and bold experiences for an engaged and growing audience across digital, video, social and print, reaching nearly 139 million readers and site visitors each month. With sophisticated content creation, cutting-edge technology, and industry-leading data capabilities, we make media and products that move people across all platforms.
We are a global media company that publishes nearly 260 magazine editions and 200 websites around the world and, together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Licensing and Content Services:
• Market research for media licensing strategy and playbook development
• Marketing collateral for partner discussions and quarterly business reviews
• Assist with lead generation and partnership negotiations.
• Digital Asset Management system updates and supporting team with requests from partners
Editorial Brand and Content:
• Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
• Assist with global highlights newsletter
• Assist with brand book updates
• Photo editing
• Assist in preparing information and research materials
• Assist with additional duties to support the digital strategy team.
• Support the creation of HMI analytics report library and upkeep
• Assist team in fielding of inbound requests, learning about our projects and strategies in real time
• Support in collation of brand data and strategy to support licensing sales team
• Market research for external vendors and other needs
WHO YOU ARE
• Ability to balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast- paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills and adaptability
• Developed interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
• Possess critical thinking and time management skills
• Preferred Majors: Media Studies, Digital Strategy, International Business
• Must be available to work during internship program dates
The estimated base salary for this role is $18/hour. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as transferable skills, work experience, business needs, market demands and conditions, including geographic location where the work will be performed, and other factors permitted by law. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.??