Media Services Manager
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/20/2021 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Media Services Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Media Services Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Media Services Manager?
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and Oprah Daily. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels-print, digital, video, and social-with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
Hearst Media Solutions is looking for a Media Services Manager to develop strategic analyses/rationale used to construct corporate proposals for Hearst Magazine's top advertisers. You'll serve as a liaison between the Hearst Media Solutions Corporate team, the individual magazines/brand teams, advertising agencies, clients and Hearst's internal billing team.
What you'll do:
• Develop Corporate contracts
• Track account activity toward corporate commitments
• Manage year end activity/spending reconciliations
• Work with relevant departments to clear rate discrepancies
• Run and report revenue numbers internally to upper management
• Systems used: Microsoft Office, Addepot, DOMO, Salesforce, adpoint
Who you are:
• 2 years of media finance or media planning experiecne
• C omfortable working in a fast-passed environment
• Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
• Proficient in math and Excel
• High standards for quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Strong time management skills, communication skills and must be able to multitask