Media Operations Manager
Hearst MagazinesCenter Valley, PA
This was removed by the employer on 8/12/2020 2:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Media Operations Manager jobs in Center Valley-PA
Search all Media Operations Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Media Operations Manager? Hearst Media Solutions is hiring a Media Operations Manager who will work closely with internal media teams to maintain our order management system (Lineup - Adpoint), approve direct-sold orders, and generate top-level inventory/package reporting. This position will be located in Center Valley, PA.
• Approve direct-sold orders that have been booked in the order management system
• Maintain the product directory within our order management system – communicate with internal teams
• for required information for platform configuration.
• Assist in creation and communication of strategy and positioning to Sales teams
• Work closely with Ad Product Marketing, Pricing, Optimization, Activation and Strategy teams on product
• packaging for direct-sold campaigns
• Monitor and maintain inventory forecasting and availability across brands, content and platforms
• Identify and report on key inventory metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• 2 years of experience in pricing, yeild management or sales analytics for Ad Agency, Publisher, or Ad Tech Vendor preferred
• Experience with digital ad serving systems such as Google Ad Manager and AppNexus front-end sales systems such as Salesforce, and order management systems such as Adbook and Adpoint
• Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail; exact precision in data input and organization
• Demonstrated analytical skillset with strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize under fast paced environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.