Marketing Manager, Hearst Magazines International
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Magazines' portfolio of more than 25 powerful brands in the U.S. - including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics - inspires, entertains and builds new and bold experiences for an engaged and growing audience across digital, video, social and print, reaching nearly 139 million readers and site visitors each month. With sophisticated content creation, cutting-edge technology and industry-leading data capabilities, we make media and products that move people across all platforms.
We are a global media company that publishes nearly 260 magazine editions and 200 websites around the world and, together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The Marketing Manager is a key position within our international team, owning the go-to-market strategy and positioning for our media licensing business. The role is responsible for partnering closely with our sales and client service team members to ensure we achieve and exceed our objectives through a best-in-class marketing position as a global publishing network. The Marketing Manager plays a fundamental role in the growth of the media licensing business and requires strategic and creative thinking in order to optimally support the team and our network of global partners.
• Drive the expansion of our media licensing business globally
• Partner closely with media licensing sales and client services to ensure the team achieves goals and objectives
• Own and develop a lead generation strategy for the media licensing sales prospects
• Strategize, create, and write go-to-market pitch, proposal decks, and additional marketing materials for global media licensing
• Develop strategy and execute meetings (virtual and/or in-person) to bring partners together
• Own strategy for event sponsorships/speakers for Hearst Magazines International
• Ownership of marketing material sharing across the network for global opportunities and knowledge sharing
• Provide best-in-class support for our partners in all areas of their business
• Provide connectivity for our partners to our other markets/territories to enable knowledge sharing for best practices, key learnings, and partnerships
• Develop key internal relationships with marketing experts across our markets to provide partners with expertise and support for their growth
• BA/BS required
• 3 years of marketing experience ideally in an international role
• Ability to balance competing priorities and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to navigate and lead complex projects through to completion including multiple stakeholders
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Demonstrated expertise using PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides
The base salary for this role is between $71,000 and $89,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future