Manager, Digital Acquisition
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Digital Acquisition jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Digital Acquisition postings
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
As the Digital Acquisition Manager for Hearst Magazines you will be responsible for managing the digital marketing initiatives to support Consumer Products across Hearst brands including: Bicycling, Car and Driver, Country Living, Cosmopolitan, Delish, Elle, Elle Décor, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's Bazaar, House Beautiful, Prevention, Popular Mechanics, Road & Track, Town & Country, Veranda, Woman's Day, Men's Health, Women's Health and Runner's World. This role will be responsible for acquiring new customers and driving sales and revenue of dedicated consumer products. She/he will develop, implement and optimize paid media campaigns (social, search, display and other emerging channels) leveraging data to inform decisions and strategy. She/he will work cross-functionally across product, creative, brand, marketing and finance teams, to produce successful campaigns. This position reports into the the Director of Digital Marketing.
What you'll do
• Lead strategy and execution for consumer product marketing campaigns across digital channels
• Assist in management of overall budget optimization for paid media channels
• Partnering with finance to track overall production performance against budget
• Provide creative direction for designers and copywriters, partnering with brand teams
• Analyze campaign and overall performance trends elevating key insights
• Ideate and execute multivariant testing to further improve marketing performance
Who you are
• You have a bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Marketing, or Business or related field.
• You have 2-4 years of customer acquisition, social media, or digital marketing experience.
• You have a proven track record of creating, launching and driving successful cross-channel customer acquisition strategies with quantifiable impact
• You're able to interpret data, derive insights, and transform insight into action
• You are an effective project manager and can prioritize competing deadlines and resources against business goals
• You are proficient in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Amazon Marketing Services, etc.
• Kenshoo experience a plus