Manager, Ad Product Marketing
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2021 12:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Ad Product Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Ad Product Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Ad Product Marketing? Your Impact:
Hearst Magazines is seeking a Manager, Ad Product Marketing to join the team on a temp-to-perm basis. In this role, you will support the development of differentiated products, create strategic go-to-market product plans, positioning and messaging, drive impactful product launches, conduct competitive and market analysis, and work with cross-functional teams to promote our product across multiple marketing channels. You will also use your experience to identify potential strategic partners for co-creation of new products that reinforce Hearst's product leadership positioning. As the Manager of Ad Product Marketing, you will also host vendor and partner meetings and be responsible for growing our network of technology, data, adtech and martech organizations.
With your strong product background and significant marketing experience, you will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to continually push the understanding and adoption of all Hearst products. You will work closely with the Hearst Ad Studio and other internal stakeholders to ensure our product offering continues to exceed our customer requirements.
If you are a confident communicator with a solid background in relevant industries like performance marketing, martech and adtech, you will be able to demonstrate Hearst's benefits and value, both in collateral and in person. Your love of crafting compelling stories in a fun and simple way, and while balancing quantitative evidence and qualitative factors will help you quickly test, learn, and improve.
What You'll Do:
• Understand and communicate Hearst product offerings throughout lifecycle
• Create product related collateral across product one-sheets, marketing slides, presentation slides, product briefs, and case studies
• Craft product messaging for both internal and external audiences
• Develop external relationships with potential product co-creators and build business cases and recommendations for future product initiatives
• Ensure consistent partnership and communication with Sales leaders to understand new marketplace needs and communicate them to appropriate product creators
• Establish competitive value proposition of each product by maintaining an in-depth understanding of competitors' offerings
• Establish timelines for development of new products with product creators and keep key stakeholders up to speed on status while meeting key deadlines
• Liaise with the Pricing Team to develop product pricing
• Identify ''white space'' using feedback from Sales, Marketing, Account Management, Programmatic and Partnerships teams to proactively pitch and facilitate the development of new products
• Partner with the marketing team to develop creative visual representations of audience, analytical, data and research solutions for proposal inclusion
Who you are
• You have experience in facilitating ad product development and communication
• You have a proven ability to manage multiple projects with shifting and conflicting priorities and deadlines
• You possess a flexible communication style to collaborate with multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds
• You are able to translate and present analytics data to stakeholders in different disciplines across marketing and sales
• Your strong critical thinking skills and creative approaches help you to test new ideas and drive business results
• You are self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
• You have a curiosity and tenacity to ask the right questions and follow through with answer
• Ideally, you have previous marketing experience, agency experience, or publisher experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.