Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/6/2021 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Acquisition Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Acquisition Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Acquisition Marketing? Your Impact
We are looking for a Manager, Acquisition Marketing to support our Consumer Products Team. This team's mission is to create innovative consumer products that will help us build deeper relationships with our 300MM audience. The type of products you will lead marketing campaigns around include books, calendars, planners, apparel, accessories, and more across a variety of our brands. This person would own and execute the paid customer acquisition strategy on social, search, and emerging platforms. You will work alongside a group of digital marketers on the Acquisition team focused on our consumer business forward.
The ideal candidate is strategic, analytical, and creative and can figure out new messaging, new channels and new tactics to help our products find their audience. This person should also enjoy digging into numbers to drive meaningful insights and improvements in our strategy.
What You'll Do
• Lead strategy & execution of our paid digital marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social, display retargeting, affiliate marketing, and other emerging platforms.
• Lead creative strategy and testing framework for all paid digital marketing efforts.
• Analyze the performance of the marketing campaigns, communicate those results to stakeholders, and drive improvements based on that analysis.
• Partner closely with the rest of the acquisition and design teams to drive alignment across all acquisition channels.
• Work alongside our Data & Analytics team to build dashboards, identify trends in performance, and refine our attribution methodology.
• Exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
Who You Are
• You have a bachelor's degree in Digital Media, Marketing, or Business.
• You have 2-4 years of customer acquisition, social media, or digital marketing experience.
• You have a proven track record of creating, launching and driving successful cross-channel customer acquisition strategies with quantifiable impact.
• You're able to interpret data, derive insights, and transform insight into action
• You are an effective project manager and can prioritize competing deadlines and resources against business goals.
• You are proficient in Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Amazon Marketing Services, etc.
• You are familiar with photoshop, InDesign, and other creative design solutions.
• You are familiar with affiliate marketing and affiliate networks such as Rakuten, Skimlinks, etc. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.