Executive Assistant To Chief Content Officer
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2021 7:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Executive Assistant To Chief Content Officer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant To Chief Content Officer postings
Full Time Job
But we’re more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels—print, digital, video, and social—with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The executive assistant to the chief content officer will support the editorial leader of Hearst Magazines’ portfolio of 27 brands in the U.S. and more than 300 international editions. The chief content officer directs content and strategy across print, digital, video, and social platforms, and oversees all editors-in-chief. You will be working alongside the best and brightest talent in the publishing world.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter and salary requirements.
What you’ll do:
• You will manage the chief content officer's extremely active calendar by scheduling and organizing meetings, appointments, teleconferences, meals, and events.
• You will be a resource for the chief content officer's staff; answer or direct inquires, troubleshoot issues, embed yourself into the organization, and become a reliable point of contact for key players.
• You will plan and execute virtual and in-person events for the editorial organization, including award ceremonies, team celebrations, new hire breakfasts, and staff workshops.
• You will prepare and deploy key communications (announcements, corporate memos, all-staff meetings, etc.) on behalf of the chief content officer.
• You will assist in preparing materials for the chief content officer’s various engagements, such as executive meetings, content reviews, and external presentations.
• You will collaborate with Human Resources to onboard senior-level new hires. You may temporarily assist those new hires upon their start date.
• You will collaborate closely with the editorial teams and Hearst corporate leadership, as well as their executive assistants.
• You will conduct research for the chief content officer’s various projects.
• You will manage the @hearstmagazines Instagram account.
• You will coordinate all travel for the chief content officer.
• You will manage expense reporting for the chief content officer.
• You will be responsive to emails and phone calls, with occasional contact outside normal business hours.
• You will effectively prioritize needs for yourself and for the chief content officer, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures and competing priorities.
Who you are:
• You have 2 or more years of administrative experience supporting a high-level executive in an editorial setting.
• You have exceptional organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail.
• You have a can-do attitude, are eager to observe, learn, and tackle new projects, and bring positive energy to work with you every day.
• You are extraordinarily resourceful. You are a proactive thinker with the ability to self-direct and work independently.
• You demonstrate superior written and oral communication skills.
• You have a strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment when handling classified information.
• You have a proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• You have experience communicating with high-level executives, clients, and external parties.
• You are extremely tech savvy, with the ability to troubleshoot existing systems and learn new programs and software quickly.
• You consider yourself to be skilled with the following programs and platforms: Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote, Instagram, Google Drive, Zoom.
• You are immediately available to work from the office (Hearst Tower is located in midtown New York City).
• You have a bachelor’s degree.