Editorial Business Assistant, Hearst Lifestyle Group
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 8:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Editorial Business Assistant, Hearst Lifestyle Group jobs in New York-NY
Search all Editorial Business Assistant, Hearst Lifestyle Group postings
Full Time Job
Hearst Magazines' portfolio of more than 25 powerful brands in the U.S. - including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics - inspires, entertains and builds new and bold experiences for an engaged and growing audience across digital, video, social and print, reaching nearly 139 million readers and site visitors each month. With sophisticated content creation, cutting-edge technology and industry-leading data capabilities, we make media and products that move people across all platforms.
We are a global media company that publishes nearly 260 magazine editions and 200 websites around the world and, together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The Editorial Business Assistant reports to and works closely with the entire Lifestyle Group team to help process invoices and create contracts, as well as helping with onboarding of employees and freelancers and office organization and management.
What You'll Do:
• Work closely with the editorial staff and contracts team to handle contract requests and onboarding of freelancers for each title.
• Process invoices for all freelancers, following up with the finance team to troubleshoot payment issues or delays.
• Collaborate with HR and IT to onboard new hires.
• Work with IT on troubleshooting tech and equipment issues.
• Input IT ticket requests for new equipment and software.
• Help keep office orgnanized and running smoothly.
Who You Are:
• A detail-oriented multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• A team player who loves solving problems, is able to work with different personalities and has the ability to prioritize.
• Must be comfortable with working with spreadsheets.
• Extremely organized with the ability to manage your time effectively across three brands.
• At least one year working in an office environment assisting a team, preferably in publishing/media.
The base salary for this role is $60,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.