Director Of Celebrity Video, Youtube
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/13/2021 10:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Livestream/Twitch/YouTube Category
Search for Director Of Celebrity Video, Youtube jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director Of Celebrity Video, Youtube postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Of Celebrity Video, Youtube? Your Impact
Our Director of Celebrity Video, YouTube will spearhead strategy and physical production for our long running, successful celebrity franchises across Hearst Magazine's portfolio of iconic brands. You will collaborate with the Entertainment team, editors and audience development teams and cultivate new and existing talent for projects. Throughout the process you will ensure that our premium videos innovate, our curated talent resonates, and we meet ambitious goals.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What You'll Do
• You'll juggle multiple brands, projects, schedules, talent reps and series in various stages of production and constantly monitor the digital landscape for new talent and trend in short-form and social video that might work for Hearst.
• You'll work with audience development, entertainment teams, and video producers and editors to select, assign, review/note, and publish videos across the Hearst Magazine portfolio of YouTube Channels to meet ambitious goals.
• You will use your technical, editorial and creative storytelling expertise during all stages of production.
• You will work with digital leadership to develop and iterate on YouTube video strategy with an emphasis on celebrity talent franchises.
• You will grow and lead a team of dedicated shooters, editors, producers and storytellers.
Who You Are
• You have 6 years' experience in video, with at least 4 years working in digital and two years working on YouTube.
• You have experience leading a team of 4 people.
• You are comfortable in a collaborative, matrixed organization.
• You have worked on YouTube video growth and are passionate about the opportunities of the space.
• You are known for strong leadership and organizational skills and an eye for talent (both behind and in front of the camera) and polished, compelling content.
• You believe that data can be used to make your work better and you have a strong foundation and experience in incorporating analytics into workflow.
• You have experience with YouTube Analytics, CMS, etc.
• You are an optimization whiz and up on the latest trends in thumbnails, trending topics, titles, etc.
• You are a problem solver who sees the whole picture of the project starting with the logistics to the finished product and optimizing metadata for maximum views and engagement.
#LI-AM1 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.