Digital Sales Director, Hearst Digital Media, LA
Hearst MagazinesSanta Monica, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/26/2019 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Digital Sales Director, Hearst Digital Media, LA jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Digital Sales Director, Hearst Digital Media, LA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Sales Director, Hearst Digital Media, LA?
Full Time Job
Hearst Media Solutions is looking for a Digital Sales Director to meet/exceed revenue and budget goals while focusing on driving profitable growth within their list of categories and accounts.
The Digital Sales Director's core responsibility is to focus on meeting and exceeding revenue and budget goals while focusing on driving profitable growth for the growing Hearst Portfolio (Young Women's, Fashion & Luxury, Lifestyle & Design and Men's & Enthusiast). He/She will be responsible for all digital advertising revenue within the assigned list of accounts and must be a digital expert with a deep knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of the category of sites contained within the Hearst portfolio and the competitive set.
The Digital Sales Director will be up to date on the latest technology, trading platforms, marketing trends, and attribution models. Strong client and agency contacts are required.
• 7 years online media ad sales or advertising agency experience.
• In-depth knowledge of the unique dynamics of the marketplace, relevant advertiser segments, industry challenges, etc.
• Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals as determined by management.
• Must possess a large database of digital agency, strategy and client decision-makers, with emphasis on fashion and entertainment.
• Must be proficient in identifying and establishing prospect lists and creating revenue opportunities.
• Must be a problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions based on customer needs.
• Must have excellent communication skills in all environments: email, phone and face to face.
• A strong focus of being in-market, target 8-10 weekly sales calls, client entertaining, and relationship building activities on a weekly basis
Ideally the candidate will possess
• Strong sales skills with a proven track record
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Customer-centric attitude
• Self-starter with strong team ideals and an entrepreneurial spirit
• A focus on achieving sales metrics including exceeding the average deal size, and increasing the average close ratio
• IAB Sales Certification preferred