Digital Media Strategist
Hearst MagazinesLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 7:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Digital Media Strategist jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Media Strategist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Strategist? Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, and Popular Mechanics. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels - print, digital, video and social – with sophisticated content creation, distribution and data capabilities. We create, package and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
As a Digital Media Strategist, you will be part of the Hearst Solutions and Services group, an integrated team of iCrossing, HearstMade, and other Magazines team members that leverages the power of our first-party data and editorial expertise to provide meaningful insight, influence, and business impact for our clients. With unrivalled access to Hearst resources and expertise, an industry-leading editorial mindset solving business challenges, and a team that creates actionable content at scale, we transform customer and digital experience to significantly grow businesses and drive commerce around the world.
What you'll do
• You have experience with performance campaigns and familiar with media planning process
• You have a general understanding of cross-channel media planning across Social, Programmatic, Direct Display, and SEM
• You are comfortable navigating Campaign Manager, Ad Ops and trafficking media campaigns
• You have an understanding of how the Google universe is connected (DV360, CM, etc.)
• You will review media brief and sets planning process in motion
• You will assist the media team throughout RFP and planning process
• You will engage and work with Analytics and Ad Ops team for any tagging/campaign trafficking/reporting requirements
• You will filter data findings and converts to actionable media insights
• You will review RFPs and filters for most suitable proposals
• You are highly proficient in media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers
• You can manage negotiation for plan rates and packages
• You will support the needs of Media Director and larger media team
• You can ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation including insertion orders, trafficking sheets and terms
• You will present plans to Ad Ops and Reporting teams to ensure thorough understanding of Media's needs
• You will steward media buys in market to assure continuity and campaign delivery
• You will propose optimization recommendations, in partnership with Analytics if necessary
• You will attend client meetings, and presents plan and reporting elements
• You will be on point to liaise between client, project management, creative team, analytics, and Ad Ops
Who you are
• You have 2-3 years' experience in field of digital advertising, preferably in an Assistant Media Strategist role
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• You have experience working specifically within a digital media department
• You have a passion for digital marketing
• You are detail oriented and organized
• You're able to communicate owned areas of campaigns, both orally and in writing
• You have experience with client and vendor management
• You positively participate in team environment
• You give and receive critical feedback gracefully
• You're flexible and adaptable to changing needs of client/department/agency
• You're a motivated self-starter
• You have strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and with general Web based interfaces
• You have experience working with DCM or other relevant 3rd party ad server This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.