Digital Marketing Manager, Hearst Integrated Media
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst is seeking a digital marketing expert with experience in/with multi-medium strategy development to join our corporate integrated media team. This position reports into Marketing Director, Hearst Integrated Media.
• Work with marketing leadership across Integrated Media and Digital Media to spearhead the creation of groundbreaking, omni-channel, digitally-led initiatives on behalf of key corporate clients
• Ideate, develop and present custom solutions in response to digital and integrated (print digital) RFPs, collaborating with Sales, Ad Product & Solutions, Content Marketing, Editorial, Ad Operations, Media Planning, Project Management, Digital and Print colleagues throughout process
• Leverage portfolio of 27 powerful brands to answer marketplace demands and develop creative, strategic marketing campaigns to satisfy advertiser KPIs and objectives
• Partner with Advertising Directors and Sales stakeholders across the organization to competitively position solutions and sell-in Hearst programs
• Facilitate ongoing collaboration between Integrated Media and Digital Media divisions to ensure ongoing information sharing, incorporation of new products/solutions, etc.
• Spearhead development of marketing collateral in support of sales' efforts – including but not limited to RFP responses/proposal development, client presentations, editorial program sell sheets, etc.
• Meaningfully contribute to the digital aspects of corporate flagship marketing initiatives
• Work with Sales, Project Management, Ad Operations to ensure a clean transition of sold programs to post-sale and monitor project through completion
• Stay abreast of marketplace competition and digital innovations and present findings to team; work with Marketing Director and Edit to incorporate these tactics into advertiser supported programs.
• Develop extensive category knowledge. Read articles/research and relay knowledge back to sales team via updates and in presentation materials; attend industry events.
• 3-5 years Digital Media Marketing and Advertising experience; Media Planning and Print Marketing a plus
• Strong knowledge of digital sales dynamics and processes
• Ability to communicate and manage effectively at various levels
• Strategic/creative thinker with excellent interpersonal, copywriting and presentation skills
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Self-starter, reliable, team-oriented, pro-active, creative, entrepreneurial
• Strong Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel skills