Digital Advertising Production Manager
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2022 9:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Digital Advertising Production Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Advertising Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and Oprah Daily. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels-print, digital, video, and social-with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
We are currently seeking an organized, analytically-minded, creative, motivated Production Manager, who is skilled in project management, to join our Hearst Digital Media advertising team. In this position, you will lead the execution of custom advertising programs built in partnership between Hearst Magazines and our advertising clients. In this role, you will spearhead and efficiently manage the design, production and launch of custom display advertising units and products across Hearst's digital properties. You will collaborate closely with key internal teams across Sales Activation, Design, Ad Operations and Ad Product Marketing to ensure seamless executions and optimal ad unit experiences that meet our client's KPIs and objectives. Please note: Candidates must include their resume in .pdf or .doc format with salary requirements to be considered.
• Support and partner with Activation Management team on large custom advertising programs that include custom high-impact ad units to advise on ad creative type, design and format to ensure client KPIs are met through campaign flight.
• Independently lead smaller high-impact custom ad unit campaigns that do not include Activation Management involvement.
• Prepare client-facing documents including program kick-off call materials, production timelines, spec sheets, etc.
• Communicate and partner with internal teams (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Design, Copy, Social, Legal) and third-party vendors to create custom ad products to ensure that campaigns launch on time, creatives are built and approved based on what was sold and third party tags are implemented accurately, when applicable.
• Gather and verify required assets for ad product creation from external clients, and work with HearstMade Design team to build ad products using Hearst systems as needed (internal CMS, Google Ad Manager, Celtra, Spotible, etc.)
• Maintain expert understanding of our ad products and capabilities (i.e. audience extension, research, social strategy, new products, etc).
• Partners with related teams (Audience Development, Yield/Inventory and Ad Product) in post-sale optimizations as needed.
• Ensure all campaign detail aligns between the media plan, agency IO and Adpoint order and maintain this alignment throughout the campaign lifecycle.
• BA/BS degree – Communications or related field preferred.
• 1-2 years of successful experience with project management, trafficking and creative design builds in digital advertising sector.
• Knowledge of standard web applications, rich web technologies.
• Previous Agency Experience Or Internship Experience Preferred.
• Strong organizational skills and eye for detail.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and execute against firm deadlines.
• Strong relationship building and communication skills.
• Expertise with QA tools and methodology.
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Basic knowledge of Celtra.
• Understanding of project management platforms such as Monday.
Additional Experience Desired:
• Platforms: Airtable, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Celtra.
• Familiarity troubleshooting technical problems in HTML, JS, Flash, HTML5.
• Interest in digital design, digital media, digital advertising, and project management.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Magazines requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Hearst Magazines will consider requests for reasonable accommodations on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.