Designer, Hearst Magazines International
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2023 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Designer, Hearst Magazines International jobs in New York-NY
Search all Designer, Hearst Magazines International postings
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines' portfolio of brands - including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, and Harper's BAZAAR- inspires, entertains and builds new and bold experiences for an engaged and growing audience across digital, video, social and print , reaching nearly 139 million readers and site visitors each month. With sophisticated content creation, cutting-edge technology and industry-leading data capabilities, we make media and products that move people across all platforms.
We are a global media company that publishes nearly 260 magazine editions and 200 websites around the world and, t ogether, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The Designer reports to the SVP/Global Editorial & Brand Director at Hearst Magazines International and will support the HMI unit and will collaborate with the HMI editorial & brand directors and our global editors to provide design and visual guidance across all brands and disciplines.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format and a link to a portfolio of work must be included.
• Create and update department brand books.
• Design decks, layouts, and mood boards for global collaborations.
• Provide creative solutions and support for targeted markets, i.e. new launches and redesigns.
• Collaborate with editorial and brand team on global cover and feature feedback.
• Address design issues with our global partners.
• Support HMI unit with presentation needs.
• 3-5 years of experience
• Self-starter, driven to exceed in tasks; solutions oriented and creative problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft office
• Experience working on a global brand
• Editorial/content experience
• Organized and excellent at follow up
• Superb time management skills; desire to complete tasks efficiently, quickly, and with excellence
• Strong writing skills
• Strong communications skills for understanding and effectively communicating diplomatically with non-native English speakers; language skills preferred
• Flexible, open to change, collaboration and bu ilding relationships
The base salary for this role is between $62,000 and $75,000. The actual base pay offered is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.