Creative Producer, Hearstmade
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/4/2019 8:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Creative Producer, Hearstmade jobs in New York-NY
Search all Creative Producer, Hearstmade postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Producer, Hearstmade?
Full Time Job
At HearstMade, the branded content studio for Hearst Magazines, the Creative Producer manages the roll out of branded custom shot campaigns from pre-production to post-production. The candidate must ensure campaign(s) will successfully be executed – booking all talent, securing locations, and managing production budgets. The creative producer manages all timelines and ensures art director and branded editor deliver creative concepts and story headlines to package and present to client.
At HearstMade, we expect that our creative producer has excellent on set etiquette and experience working with both clients and in-house teams. To succeed, our Creative Producers must have some art direction experience – directing photographers and talent on smaller productions that our Art Direction and/or Creative Direction cannot cover. Our producers are be comfortable working on fashion, lifestyle and pharma brands, on model still life across all our Hearst titles.
In addition to art direction experience, our Creative Producer must have strong knowledge of photography, up and coming photographers/videographers and ready to bring new and exciting ideas to the table. Our Creative Producers are excited to be working with our Magazine brands are familiar with our individual magazine titles digitally and in print – understanding each unique voice and audience.
• Project manage all inbound requests, strategize how to resource them and build them into a shoot calendar
• Maintain and develop campaign budgets.
• Collaborate in concepting and executing all shoots.
• Lead in pre-production: location scouting and sourcing, prop and sample coordination, model, hair, and make-up artist booking, confirmation, style out and call sheets.
• Production: on set direction, enforcing timeline, and consistency.
• Post-Production: working with multi-department teams for deliverables, selects, coordinating retouchers, invoicing and actualize budget for reporting.
• Compile production materials including project timelines, shoot schedules, call sheets, shot lists and post-production schedules.
• Help source and maintain outside vendor and agency relationships
• Maintain relationships as well as grow new relationships with photographers, directors, models, hair & make-up artists, and stylists. Arranging portfolio reviews between creative team leaders and artist.
• Source talent, manage bookings, negotiate usage and costs.