Brand Marketing Manager, Hearst Media Solutions
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Hearst Media Solutions (HMS) is a full-service, data-driven, corporate-level sales and marketing organization, representing Hearst Magazine Media's 27 industry-leading media brands (including Cosmopolitan.com, Elle.com, Esquire.com and Delish) in the advertising marketplace. HMS is tasked with marketing our offerings to the industry at large, both in the U.S. and, increasingly, globally, with an emphasis on digital capabilities and content. The team's goal is to inform, educate and engage current and potential advertisers, powering revenue growth across all of Hearst Magazines.
The Manager, Brand Marketing will help craft and share go-to-market presentations (general and category-specific), sales collateral, case studies, agency and client newsletters, promotional websites, and more. The role will also be heavily involved in evangelizing internal capabilities and messaging around topics like data and insights, programmatic sales, ad products and more, via innovative technical communication and both small- and large-scale educational internal meetings. The position will also help produce external, industry-facing events and summits to grow relationships with our advertising partners.
This is a critical role that requires a generalist – someone who can write superbly, think strategically, work pro-actively and independently, manage varied tasks, and project manage with dexterity, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
Working closely with the sales, marketing, research, design, data and editorial teams, the Manager, Brand Marketing role will report to the VP/Marketing, Hearst Media Solutions and requires someone with the maturity to interface regularly with senior executives throughout the organization.
include and are not limited to:
• Craft presentations for sales leadership on our strategic vision, capabilities, case studies of programs that work and why
• Produce client/agency events such as advertiser summits, editorial panels, and agency activations; develop plans, budgets, materials and execute
• Be a leader for sharing information and best practices across the organization
• Help produce internal events including national sales meetings, international executive summits, and more
• Other special projects as they arise
• 3 years marketing, online media, or agency experience
• Superb writer and presentation-builder
• Understanding of media brand storytelling and how to communicate unique value propositions in a crowded marketplace
• Event and project management experience
• Strong collaboration skills
• Highly organized
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Roll-up-sleeves mentality with a customer-centric attitude
• Self-starter with strong team ideals and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Design skills a plus
• Strong proficiency in Keynote
You must attach your resume in order to be considered for this role.