Audience Development Buyer
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2020 1:02:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Audience Development Buyer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Audience Development Buyer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Audience Development Buyer? Your Impact
Hearst's Audience Development team works strategically with Affiliate Partnerships, Programmatic Yield, and Edit teams to launch, optimize, and analyze search & social campaigns to drive profitable traffic across our digital brands portfolio. As a part of this team, the Audience Development Buyer will be responsible for media buying and traffic acquisition across self-serve paid search and social tools such as Google Ads and Facebook. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, highly organized, possess a passion for analytics, be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
What you'll do
• Launch and maintain paid media campaigns including setting them up, choosing creative images, writing/editing ad copy, and optimizing campaign performance.
• Analyze campaign reporting to determine optimization opportunities on existing campaigns and develop new buying strategies to test.
• Compile metrics for other team members and create reports for the broader leadership team.
• Collaborate, share results, and brainstorm with other team members to help shape future campaign strategy.
• Manage a variety of individually focused projects designed to deepen our understanding of our brands' performance and how it compares to our goals and competitive set.
Who you are
• Have a bachelor's degree, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
• Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Comfortable working with numbers and large data sets, and adept at organizing and interpreting data to extract trends and results
• Able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Digital media, search, or social buying experience is a plus, but not required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.