Audience Development Buyer
Hearst MagazinesCenter Valley, PA
Full Time Job
Hearst's Audience Development team works strategically with Ad Operations, Programmatic Yield, and Edit teams to launch, optimize, and analyze campaigns to drive profitable traffic across our 22 digital brands portfolio including Elle, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, Men's Health, Seventeen, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country and more.
As a part of this team, the Audience Development Buyer will be responsible for media buying and traffic acquisition across self-serve paid social tools such as Facebook Business Manager and Pinterest Business accounts. The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator, highly organized, possess a passion for analytics, be detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
• Launching and maintaining paid media campaigns including setting up campaigns, choosing creative images, writing/editing ad copy, and optimizing campaign performance
• Combining and analyzing campaign reporting from various sources to determine optimization opportunities on existing campaigns and develop new buying strategies to test
• Compiling metrics for other audience development buyers and creating reports sent to broader leadership teams
• Collaborate and share results with other buyers to help shape future campaign strategy
• Managing a variety of individually focused projects designed to deepen our understanding of our brands' performance and how it compares to our goals and competitive set
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
• Comfortable working with large data sets, and adept at organizing and interpreting data to extract trends and result
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
• Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Digital media experience is a plus