Associate Marketing Manager
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/23/2021 6:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Associate Marketing Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Marketing Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Marketing Manager?
Full Time Job
Hearst Media Solutions (HMS) is a full-service, data-driven, corporate-level sales and marketing organization, representing Hearst Magazine Media's 29 industry-leading media brands (including Cosmopolitan, Elle, Esquire and Delish) in the advertising marketplace. HMS is tasked with marketing our offerings to the industry at large, with an emphasis on digital capabilities, content, and commerce. The team's goal is to inform, educate and engage current and potential advertisers, powering revenue growth across all of Hearst Magazines.
The Associate Manager, Brand Marketing will help craft and share go-to-market presentations (general and category-specific), sales collateral, case studies, agency and client newsletters, promotional websites, and more. The role will also be involved in evangelizing internal capabilities and messaging around topics like data and insights, programmatic sales, ad products and more, via technical communication and educational internal meetings. The position will also help produce external, industry-facing events and summits to grow relationships with our advertising partners.
This is a critical role that requires a generalist – someone who can write superbly, think strategically, work pro-actively and independently, manage varied tasks, and project manage with dexterity. Attention to detail is absolutely critical to this role! The ideal candidate should also be able to look at research studies and data runs and mine and create the strategic ''stories'' that can be conveyed to clients. And finally, the candidate should have a passion for media.
Working closely with the sales, marketing, research, design, data and editorial teams, the Associate Manager, Brand Marketing role will report to the Senior Director Brand Marketing, and requires someone with the maturity to interface regularly with senior executives throughout the organization.
What you'll do
• Help craft presentations for sales leadership on our strategic vision, capabilities, case studies of programs that work and why
• Help produce client/agency events such as advertiser summits, editorial panels, and agency activations; develop plans, budgets, materials and execute
• Manage weekly/monthly client-facing newsletters and email communication
• Share information and best practices across the organization, including managing Notion, our internal dashboard
• Help produce internal events including national sales meetings, international executive summits, and more
• Other special projects as they arise
Who you are
• You have 3 years marketing, online media, or agency experience
• You are a superb writer and presentation-builder
• You have an understanding of media brand storytelling and how to communicate unique value propositions in a crowded marketplace
• You have event and project management experience
• You have strong collaboration skills
• You are highly organized and excellent communicator
• You're able to work independently and with others
• You have a roll-up-sleeves mentality with a customer-centric attitude
• You're a self-starter with strong team ideals and an entrepreneurial spirit
• You are proficient in Keynote
• Design skills a plus