Associate Marketing Manager, Lifestyle Group
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Why Hearst Magazines?
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with more than 25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and Oprah Daily. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
But we're more than just our magazines. We engage our audience across all mediums and channels-print, digital, video, and social-with sophisticated content creation, distribution, and data capabilities. We create, package, and sell products with cutting-edge technology and proprietary platforms. Together, we are reinventing publishing for the 21st century.
The Hearst Lifestyle Group (Country Living, Delish, Dr Oz The Good Life, Food Network Magazine, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, Oprah Daily, Prevention, The Pioneer Woman, Woman's Day) is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for the strategy, development, and activation of integrated marketing and added-value programs across multiple categories of business and group brand. The Marketing Manager will collaborate with the digital and print teams to create cross-platform programs and experiences-including but not limited to: custom creative concepts, in-book and digital content, social media extensions, events, and more.
What You'll Do
• Strategize, create, and write integrated marketing proposals for the Lifestyle Group's advertising partners across multiple categories and brands
• Conceptualize, develop, and oversee the activation of advertiser-specific marketing programs, such as in-book custom content/native executions, digital campaigns, and customized experiences/events
• Communicate marketing concepts and programs by writing proposals, presentations, and one-sheets
• Participate in the development of Lifestyle Group signature platforms and opportunities
• Manage day to day requests from sales staff/management
• Work directly with clients to execute activated integrated marketing programs
• Manage project budgets and timelines
• Accompany sales team and/or marketing management on sales calls to present marketing platforms and client-specific opportunities
• Develop relationships with third party organizations and vendors to enhance arsenal of integrated marketing offerings for categories
Who You Are
• 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in media
• Ability to work well under time pressure, be organized and juggle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
• Strong background in writing with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral presentations
• Ability to conceptualize unique platforms on his/her feet to create engaging reader experiences on behalf of advertisers
• Dedicated to providing clients with the best possible service
• Proficient with Keynote, PPT, Adobe, Excel, Microsoft Word