Associate Marketing Director
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2021 4:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Associate Marketing Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Marketing Director postings
Full Time Job
Associate Marketing Director, Pharma
Hearst Magazines is seeking an Associate Marketing Director to work in on our Pharmaceutical team who will be focused on strategy and development of revenue-generating cross-platform marketing partnerships. The Associate Marketing Director will be responsible for bringing in-depth category knowledge for collaboration with the sales team to create and activate strategic programs and experiences spanning all platforms–including digital, social, in-magazine, events, and more. This position requires self-motivation and extreme attention to detail since this advertising category has specific requirements and guidelines.
What you'll do:
• Develop innovative, revenue-generating, advertising-driven ideas that keep pharmaceutical clients happy, engaged, and coming back for more. You will work with several internal and cross-functional teams to successfully propose new programs across Hearst brands, and utilize insights and analytics to craft a compelling marketing story and ultimately ensure every idea meets our clients' goals.
• Be tied at the hip with our sales team, understanding what they need to move their business forward-whether it's day to day RFP responses, proactive pitches, or interesting data points to help drive a conversation forward.
• Stay on top of the industry and be closely aligned with pharmaceutical clients, understanding their unique challenges and strategies.
• Help create and revise marketing materials (one sheets, overview decks, etc.) to ensure we have a fresh, relevant, and consistent message.
• Collaborate across internal Hearst teams (media strategy, activation management, research, Hearstmade, and revenue operations).
Who you are:
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience
• Experience in developing compelling cross-platform marketing programs; strong writing skills
• Resourceful, creative/strategic thinker with an upbeat, positive attitude, high attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills
• An understanding of/interest in the editorial products and the pharmaceutical industry are highly recommended for this position
• Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Proficiency with Keynote, Google Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, Microsoft Teams