Associate Fashion Commerce Editor
Hearst MagazinesNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/18/2021 3:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Fashion Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Associate Fashion Commerce Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Fashion Commerce Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Fashion Commerce Editor? Associate Fashion Commerce Editor, Harper's Bazaar Digital
Harper's Bazaar.com is looking for an Associate Fashion Commerce Editor. In this position you will work closely with Hearst's SEO and commerce teams, as well as with Harper's Bazaar.com's digital fashion team to write, edit, and produce ecommerce-driven stories for Bazaar.com and various social media platforms. That includes sales/deals stories, SEO optimized shopping stories, weekly franchises, and more. In addition to being a creative and ambitious self-starter, you should also be comfortable with using data analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Trends to monitor and report monthly traffic and ecommerce goals, and identify new growth opportunities for the site.
What you'll do:
• Strategize with the SEO and ecommerce teams to create and optimize ecommerce content
• Work closely with the digital fashion director and market editor to execute ecommerce-driven fashion and style franchises
• Produce shopping roundups, buying guides, sales stories, and other ecommerce content.
• Keep top-earning commerce stories up to date
• Monitor and fulfill traffic and affiliate goals
• Track monthly ecomm goals and share data and progress with Harper's Bazaar team.
Who you are
• You are organized, digital-savvy, and comfortable with data-driven content creation
• You have deep and diverse market knowledge of fashion and style, and a keen eye for spotting trends
• You have experience balancing many different factors-from SEO to e-commerce to traffic-to optimize online content
• You are passionate about the world of fashion and style
• You are experienced in digital media, with 2 to 4 years of relevant editorial work experience.
• You are a sharp, clean writer and a creative editor This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.